?

Log in

Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri

I think it's about time I've made a proper FO post xD

As of 2009.01.04



Tell me...
.:: how/where you found me ::.
.:: how do I know you (if at all) ::.
.:: a few things we have in common ::.
.:: why are you befriending me ::.


WON'T add back if...
X you're adding for fanfics. Those are open to all X
AS OF 28/2/09
All fan fiction expect current challenges and chapter fics will now be found at ladyxjoker
X if your journal is empty X
X translations. Those can be found at: X
dearxdeparted
vividxblog, tarrotxsaki & v_lastxblog

However, translations that are found on my journal are to stay on my journal and not be re-posted anywhere.
It's fine if you link back, though.


NO COMMENT = NO ADD.
And ADD ME after commenting or before, ok xD;
Simple, right?

WARNING: 90% of my blog is fangirling. The other 10% is split for music, random and pointless crap xD

Comments are screened~
 
 
Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri
13 November 2015 @ 08:40 pm
TAB archiveCollapse )
 
 
Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri
18 February 2010 @ 08:35 pm
Ameba on iTouch/Phone ftw




I ate takoyaki~

Posted via LiveJournal.app.

Tags:
 
 
Current Location: Somewhere xD
 
 
Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri
25 January 2010 @ 09:56 am
oAo  
I know its my fault for sending the questions late, and I know I said "take your time"

But MIROKU,

Its really close to the release date for SCAR EDGE

I'm starting to worry and tearing my hair out yet again


Messaged him just asking if he got the questions ahhhhhhh
I'm so dead

Posted via LiveJournal.app.

 
 
Current Location: Somewhere xD
Current Mood: worried
 
 
Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri
05 January 2010 @ 12:55 pm
...AGAIN? Well... yeah, lol

You know the drill; haven't spoken to/don't read your journal anymore/dead journal etc

/shrug

Of course, if you can't see a pointless post after this you've been cut.

And

New fic comm
ladyxjoker

Every story that wasn't posted at this journal is there.

...now I just need to make the layout......... but I quite like the default one so :3
 
 
 
Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri
06 December 2009 @ 06:51 pm
Paranoid much :|

Changed the post settings in the last one, since the one before that I changed the default ones and it ended up being public :|

Wry Dx

Posted via LiveJournal.app.

Tags:
 
 
Current Location: Somewhere xD
 
 
Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri
27 October 2009 @ 06:28 pm

Don't forget that my journal is FO only so if you want to read my entries then how about, idk, COMMENT ON THE FO POST?

:|

Nvm I don't add back people who don't read rules

Why am I being added anyways? The only posts you'll see are these ones of me bitching and moaning about your inability to read something so simple :|






I swear they're doing it to piss me off even more now.

Posted via LiveJournal.app.

Tags:
 
 
Current Location: Somewhere xD
Current Mood: Getting annoyed at the stupid
 
 
Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri
24 October 2009 @ 07:01 pm
So I've had a few adds this week, and they keep coming and coming and idk WHY you're adding me because

Like I've said so many times before, and I'm sorry to the people on my flist already, but for those that don't read FO posts.......
killin' your fpages, sry

Fan fics and graphics are at x_lovegun_x

Translations are at dearxdeparted
heavy_positive
vividxblog
tarrotxsaki
stripperxblog
unplugged_party
vistlip_diaries

OK???? CAN I STOP MAKING THESE TYPES OF POSTS NOW!?



Yeaaaaaaah not in a good mood obviously.
 
 
Current Mood: annoyedannoyed
 
 
Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri
17 October 2009 @ 08:40 pm
Title: Want
Word count: 200
Author: haru
Genre: General
Rating: PG
Bands: SuG
Pairings: Chiyuji
Warnings: None.
Summary: "And then he pulled back, making the redhead pout"
Comments: Blah.
Disclaimer: In my dreams.
Challenge: 50stories - 6. Attraction.

WantCollapse )
 
 
Lisa☆Strawberry Daiquiri
06 October 2009 @ 01:45 pm
Removed because friendship is 2 way, and no I'm not implying that you're being the bad friend
It's more like I don't read your entries.

And if you can't see a post after this then of course you've been cut.